Home Forums Welcome! Introduce Yourself and Share What You’re Teaching

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 week ago.

• Author

Dr. C
    Keymaster

I’ve been teaching for well over 25 years – after that I just stopped counting – haha! I’ve taught undergraduate and graduate courses, but mostly the later and mostly nurse practitioners. I often tell students I’ve lived through almost all of the editions of the APA manual! With all of this experience, there is so much I can share and that’s the reason I put this website together in 2009. This is a brand new version of it, so I’d love to know what you think.

Right now I’m teaching Nursing Leadership in Global Health to graduate students at Thomas Edison State University in New Jersey. I teach online – something else I have lots of experience doing.

Introduce yourself and share what you’re teaching. I’m getting ready to research resources for the fall semester to include on this website. If I know what you’ll be teaching, I can make sure that I cover that content!

Welcome aboard – together we are stronger (as one amazing woman recently said :)…….

Reply To: Introduce Yourself and Share What You’re Teaching
Your information: